Stand Up is hiring!
Job title: Employment Specialist
Location: Southwest VA
Do you have a passion for helping others? Do you enjoy working in your local community? Do you like meeting new people and doing something different every day? Are you looking for rewarding part-time employment which could lead to full time employment?
If you’ve said yes to these questions, then check-out Stand Up! Our mission allows us the opportunity to support individuals who are searching for employment in the community and striving for independence.
Reasons to Work @ SUI
1. Ability to make a difference in other’s lives.
2. Become a valuable member of a diverse team.
3. Assist in making your community a better place to live and work.
4. Be on a team that strives to display our company values in every task we do.
5. Be a part of a unique culture where people convert their passion into action.
Our Employment Specialists (Job Coach) work with individuals that have mild to moderate disabilities to help them find and secure long term employment in their community. Once employment has been found, the employment specialist provides training on the job site to ensure success.
What makes a successful Employment Specialist?
1. “Go-Getter” Attitude
2. Ability to work independently.
3. Open Availability (days, nights, and weekends)
5. Strong computer knowledge
6. Bachelor’s Degree
Ideal, but not required:
Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Psychology, Human Services and Social Services
Customer Service/Training Background
Salary: $12.00 /hour (DOE)
Please send resume to Gini Matz via email, email@example.com .
For more information about our agency and the services we offer, please visit www.standup-inc.com